Andrews, Texas

I ORDERED THE FREE SAMLPE?ALL I WOULD BE CHARGED WOULD BE SHIPPONG AND HANDLING?

I TRIED THE PRODUCE? IT DID MAKE MY SKIN FEEL SOFT AND SMOOTH. Nothing I can't get from coconut oil. Which is all natural.

Then I oped my credit card bill and there is a charge from TRYDERMOLYTE FOR 89.95. I could not believe it. I will call my credit card company tomorrow and file a dispute for the charge. COCONUT OIL IS AS GOOD AND CHEAPER!

Now another thing.

Why must you have one hundred words for this to be a true complaint?I can be real pissed in fewer words than that.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of skin care product from TryDermolyte. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants TryDermolyte to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was way of doing business. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TryDermolyte for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with TryDermolyte?

Comments